REACH FOR THE STARS - Paul Arden

A few months ago, after reading VOUS POUVEZ ÊTRE CE QUE VOUS VOULEZ ÊTRE, I made a big step by writing my first article in English. I didn't find the inspiration to do it again....until NOW!!!! I reconnected with my source of courage!!!!

That's a hard one cause I really want to share the benefits of reading Paul Arden's books. I will try my best to find the right words but I may loose a bit of my poetic touch since I'm switching language.

The second book by Paul Arden that I devoured within an hour is WHATEVER YOU THINK, THINK THE OPPOSITE . That one teaches you how to think outside the box. I have to cheat a lil' and let the author talk for himself... so here is the description of the book that you will find on the cover's back side:
- This book explains the benefits of making bad decisions.
- It shows you risks is your security in life.
-And why unreason is better than reason.
-It's about having the confidence to roll the dice.

Wow! Don't you already find these few words very inspiring?! That book is a must and a keeper. So easy to read, each page is a work of art, visually and lyrically. Every thought makes perfect sense and is supported by clear examples. Every point is esthetically represented by different kinds of illustration that will just make you enjoy the reading even more. Paul Arden shows a different path than the socially conventional way to live and gives many good reasons to manage life differently in order to push everybody to their full potential.

Here are few of my favorite quotes without giving it all away ...:

I am now very excited to read the third one GOD EXPLAINED IN A TAXI RIDE wich seems to be as cleverly written as the previous ones keeping the nice touch of humor that always subtly hides a question that will stay in the back of your mind...

So if you will excuse me...I'm at the 10th page and ...can't stop reading!!!!!


Leave a Response