Niiiiice! I can do it in english babay!


OOOHHH SHIIIEEEET!

Now this is something! I am really challenging myself today by writing in english....I owe this initiative to my friend Fred (http://www.frederiquehamel.blogspot.com/) who gave me a small but so powerful book to read (Vous pouvez être ce que vous voulez être). One of the lesson was to set your goals way beyond what you're expecting from yourself at first. For example...when I first thought of a goal, I came up with starting a blog (wich was already something difficult for me), after reading that book, I understood that my goal should be to blog in english too, something I would never think I 'd be capable of. Well there you go! I'm doing it!

I might be cheating a lil bit cause I'm still blushing as I'm writing and it's much easier to write than to talk... at least you don't get to hear me mumbling my words wondering if I have a bad accent hehe...but you have to understand that I usually hate being on the spot....I get shy and I pull some PTSD (post-traumatic shock disorder) moves. My friends actually call me by that name because of my strange reactions when I get out of my comfort zone....something I gotta work on...Well I can tell you that this treatment is working cause I'm feeling pretty damn good right now!

So, for those who are suffering the PTSD disease or some other kind of «sitting at the end of the table » behaviour, there is hope! .........now you might not read from me for few weeks after this« coming out»....naaaa just kidding!

P.S.: Please note that this is some freestyle sh** . Nobody corrected my text so I'm sorry if I offended anyone with some spelling or syntax mistake....

Leave a Response